E8 & E9 – Five-Axis Machining Center
Five-axis machining center features:
The five-axis CNC machining centers perform movement about five different axis simultaneously. The five-axis machining centers machining the complex shapes in a single set-up and reduce the machinist setup time and increases production rate. The five-axis machining centers enable shorter cutting tools to be used since the head can be lowered towards the job and the cutter oriented towards the surface. As a result, higher cutting speed can be achieved, and the vibration of the tool is reduced. Five-axis machining centers also offer the ability to machine extremely complex parts from solid that would otherwise have to be cast. The five-axis machining centers can also offer huge time savings in hole drilling. Drilling a series of holes with different compound angles is very time consuming. With a five-axis machining center, the head can be oriented along the correct axis for each hole automatically, allowing drilling to be completed much more quickly.
E8- Minin five-axis machining center
- An entry-level five-axis machining center with world top-class controller-designed for the most demanding processing requirements, featuring maximum precision, and all-round excellence.
- Features world top class components.
- CNC machining center with 5 synchronizing interpolated axes; Real-Time Tool Center Point Rotation (RTCP), well suited for 3D curved surface processing.
E9 – Venture five-axis machining center
- A heavy-duty five-axis machining center equipped with world-renowned controller-designed for the most demanding processing requirements. Maximun precision, faster production.
- Features world top class components
- CNC machining center with 5 synchronizing interpolated axes; Real-Time Tool Center Point Rotation (RTCP), well suited for 3 D cured surface processing.
- Working speed, travelling speed and cutting speed can all be controlled separately, which dramatically improve productivity and finish quality.
- Mold industry: casting mold, automobile, sanitary ware mold, ship, yacht, aviation industry, etc.
- 3D processing: fiberglass trimming, resin and other non-metal carbon-mixed work pieces processing.
|Travelling size (mm)||1720*1820*750||1720*3040*750||1800*1800*950||1850*3100*950||2150*3700*950|
|Working size (mm)||1220*1220*500||1220*2440*500||1220*1220*650||1200*2400*650||1500*300*650|
|Table size (mm)||1230*1200||1230*2440||1200*1200||1200*2400||1550*3000|
|A/C Axis||A: +40°/-100°, C: +400°/-40°||A: ±120°, C: ±245°|
|Transmission||X/Z ball screw drive, Y helical rack and pinion drive||Y helical rack and X/Z pinion drive|
|Table structure||T-slot vacuum||Aluminium profile (T-slots)|
|Spindle power||7 KW/HSD||10KW/HSD|